Wednesday, July 29, 2015

England Travel Diary #7 - Mousehole, Land's End

Hello beatuiful people,
I know that I didn't upload anything in the last few days. (I mean I should know, right?) And I'm honestly very sorry about that. We've been in Mousehole (a cute little town next to Penszence) for three nights and actually we didn't have any access to the internet. There was nothing like McDonalds near so that I could go there and blog a little. Even though some of you might not agree and think I'm weird, I really enjoyed those days without internet. Let's just say they were a little less stressfull. But nevertheless I missed this blog like crazy and I was thinking about blogging so much, that I'm glad to be back today.

Okay, so after we left Exeter we went to this town called Mousehole. It's not that well known and in a book about it I read that it can be referred to as a town as well as a village. Even though it's not that popular there were many tourists and it was the first time here in England that somebody othe then my family members talked to us in german. I can highly recommend staying in Mousehole if you want to go to Land's End or to the sea. Also if you just want to have a nice holiday without that many people and shops it's perfect. I love just sitting at the small harbor in the sun and read my book.



On of of our days there we decided to go to Land's End and before you get your hopes up to high, I highly recommend you to not go there. Drive to a town near Land's End and take a little walk from there. We started our walk from Land's End and the first few minutes the paths were flooded by people. When we got out of the crowds we could finally see how pretty the cliffs were. It was amazing to look at the ocean, the cliffs and the flowers on them. Also I think it would be very nice to have a stop on thi cliffs and eat your lunch there. I mean honestly, how often can you eat lunch with this amazing view.


I'm sorry that this post wasn't really long, but I just wanted to write a little bit today even though I'm pretty exhausted from our long drive. Tomorrow I'll probably write the last post about my trip to England since we leave on the 1st of August. I really hope you likedit though.

I will talk to you soon,

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment