Tuesday, May 26, 2015

I never wanted to sound arrogant

Hello beautiful people.
Have you ever been judged wrong? Do you know what people say about you but you know exactly that this is not the true?
Well, sometimes people have a false interpretation of our feelings andd actions.

 A few years ago my friend and I told each other what we really liked about each other and what we didn't like that much. We said that we were going to be completely honest and so she told me that I sometimes seem to be a bit arrogant. Since then I always thought about what I say. But that is not the point.

Lately I've thought about that conversation. I realized that sounding arrogant was never what I wanted. I love seeing people happy. I love when they tell me what makes them happy so that I can be happy with them.
When my friend told me that she was going to New York and how happy she was about that I instantly felt happy for her. I ddon't know if this is weird but it just makes me happy if the people I love feel happy.

This is why I tell people what makes me happy. I don't want to sound arrogant at all. I don't want to brag by telling people what makes me happy. I don't want tobe better than the others.

I want people to feel happy with me. I want them to feel as happy as I feel and I want them to be excited with me.

It even makes me a little sad when my friends don't tell me if something exciting happens to them. They don't do it because they don't want to brag about it. But for me it's asign that they are happy and that is everything I want.

So I just want everyone to know that I don't want to be arrogant or egoistic. I want to be happy and want my friends to be happy with me. But just as much as I want to feel happy for them.

Have you ever been judged wrong?
Does it also make you happy if your friends are happy?

I will talk to you soon,

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment