Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Healthy living

http://drbriancook.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/healthy_living.gifHello beautiful people,
living healthy is very important to me so I decided to write this post today. I don't think it's important to be extra skinny because that's not healthy at all. Also it's not bad if you maybe weight a bit more than others.


 Image 

I believe that you should always try to live healthy and that you should feel comfortable.

Living healthy isn't as hard as some people think. You don't have to do sports everyday. Though you should exercise regularly. Maybe look for classes in your town. I've been to gymnastic classes when I were younger and now I go dancing lessons two times a week. Also I ride to school by bike so that's some kind of extra exercise. I don't say you should take me as an example, I just wanted to give you options on what to do.


Being comfortable should always be your number one concern. But trust me after doing some sports or eating something healthy you will instanly feel better. If you have ambition and you overcome the feeling that you could just sleep instead of going for a run you will be so much happier after you went outside.

Do something with your live. This counts for everyone.
Probably you all have heard it at some point. Maybe it wasn't about living healthy but I think you could also transfer this sentence to living healthier.
Go outside instead of watching another movie on Netflix.
If you want a snack eat an apple instead of Haribos.
It's as simple as that.

Important:  I don't know about your lifestyle. Maybe you are
                  already living a very healthy lifestyle.
                  As I said you should always make sure that you
                  feel comfotable with what you do.
                  I don't want to say that my lifestyle is the best.
                  I could do more sport. And also I eat        
                  burgers or chips sometimes. I'm not the best
                  example for an extreme healthy lifstyle. But I
                  also try my best and this post is also kind of an
                  motivation for myself.

Thank you so much for reading. I'm hoping to read some comments about your lifestyle.
Do you try to live healthy and if how do you do this?

I will talk to you soon,

Norina xx

5 comments:

  1. I don't think that I can call myself healthy. I haven't found the right sport for me and it's real hard, too. I am always eating what I want, but when I have a little hunger, I drink water at first and wait, if there is still "hunger". When there is some, I eat fruits, chocolate or muesli. Do you like this?
    I have a blog, too. :)
    It's shitty when noone comments, right?
    If you want, we can comment on each others blog.
    Can you read German?
    read you soon, Mia
    cantstoplovingit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks your comment. It's always good to try different sports so you can find one you like. I also try drinking water first so that I if I really need to eat :)

      Delete
    2. Where are you from? Have you seen my Blog?
      Soon

      Delete
    3. I'm from Germany and I've seen your blog. At the moment I have many exams but when I have more time I can read more of your posts if you want me too :)

      Delete
    4. That would be so nice. :)
      I keep my fingers crossed for you for the exams. :D

      Delete