Thursday, May 7, 2015

Do more of what makes you happy (4)

Hello beautiful people,
it's time again for another post about ten things that make people hppy. For todays post I asked one of my friends what makes her happy. So I will stop talking now and here is what she wrote:

1. I like to have my friends and family arounde, then I feel comfortable and happy and I can be myself because they already know (the real) me.

2. I love to listen to good music, go to concerts of my fvourite artists (e.g. Echosmith, Ed Sheeran, Katy Perry, One Direction), read books and watch series and films (eg. Gossip Girl, Kill the boss)

3. That feeling you have when some awful or boring events are over. Like class tests, boring school lessons,... Also I love the feeling when I overcome my fear (eg. a really high and scary rollercoaster)

4. Anticipation!

5. Travelling, seeing the world, visiting interestingplaces/cities or just relaxing on the beach whil reading a nice book.

6. On the other side I also like to be at home because gives me a feeling of security. Also I like to undertake something in my hometown or vicinity.

7. Shopping! I like that feeling when I have new clothes and I am definatly happy then.

8. Who doesn't like good food? Especially I like to go to restaurants or cafés with my friends. When we sit there for hours and just have a laugh I feel good and the food is a bonus. Also food reminds me of my family (eg. home made food) or holidays with special food from that country or city.

9. Freetime with no cares on my mind. So I don't have to care about NOTHING. Mainly at speical days like christmas I am simply very happy.

10. And last but not least the small but everyday things like a hug, a laugh withmy friends, luck, meeting nice people or feeling loved so you know somebody cares about you.
I think these little things are the most important and shouldn't be forgotten or be obvious for us in a material world.

I wanna give a big thank you to my friend for writing this list..
I post these lists every month and I would love to get you all involved in it.
So if you want me to publish ten things that make you happy or that make you smile then send me an E-mail: nonomue6@gmail.com

I really hope you enjoyed reading and you can maybe find yourself in some points on this list.
I will talk to you soon,

Norina xx

2 comments:

  1. love this. travelling makes me feel so at peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm also one of those persons that loves travelling. Thank you for your lovely comment :)

      Delete