Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Concerts make me happy



Hello beautiful people,
please don't call me crazy right now but I went to another concert. I hope it doesn't bother you but this year is kind of my year of concerts so...
This time I went to see 5 Seconds Of Summer. I've been in love with this band for about two years now so I thought it would be time to see them live now. After the concert I felt so happy that I again instantly wanted to talk to you about it. This gave me the idea to write this post.

I always post what makes other people happy and today I want to tell you about one thing that makes me happy.

CONCERTS

I don't know if you have ever been to a concert or if you don't understand what I will say. But most of you will probably know that feeling.
You are standing there waiting for the act to finally come on stage. You already feel extremely happy because you realize that you are actually going to see your favourite band or singer.
When they come on stage I just can't stop screaming out of happiness. (I mean it was really crazy this time because it was such a big arena and I was just so excited)

During the performance you see that there is a real person standing on the stage. You could just go up on the stage and touch them. (Please don't think I'm crazy right now) The person you whose music you have listened to so much and who you have seen on pictures so often is right in front of you.
Also I love how you can kind of see how they really are. In interviews you don't see anything since they cut things out and don't publish all the footage. But when they are on stage you see everything. You can see if they smile or if they don't have fun at all.

After realizing all of that I can't stop smiling. I mean no matter how big the arena is and how many people there are, you are one of them. You are really there to see this performance.
Nobody will ever see what you just saw. Maybe you see a funny moment the others didn't see.
It is so different to see someone live after seeing them on screen so many times.

All of this is why going to concerts makes me happy.
Have you ever been to a concert?
Were you as happy as I am or am I just weird again?

Talk to you soon,

Norina xx


4 comments:

  1. When I saw the title I was like Yas. Your posting during exams that's dedication

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you. Actually my most important exam this year was the morning after the concert. I always try to get some free time between periods of learning :)

      Delete
  2. I've been to one concert, but it was a pretty laid back one. When you live in a small area with an okay population, it's rare big events will happen. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think every concert has something special, wether it is small or big :)

      Delete