Sunday, March 22, 2015

Smiling challenge (1)

Hello you beautiful people,
today I wanted to talk about smiling. A smile is one of the most simple things you can do to make others happy and feel good about themselves.
We all know that feeling when other people smile at us. And that doesn't have to be the biggest smile but just a small and simple smile. It makes us feel good. We know this person is happy.

Here are a few situations:
You go to school or work in the morning and you are all grumpy because you are not amorning person. Then you go into the building and one of your friends sees you and smiles at you. At that moment you smile back and you know this person is happy that you are there.

A different example:
You are walking down the street and there is another person walking towards you. While the other person is pssing you look at each other and smile. Personally I can never stop smiling after that for a while because I always think how nice some people are. They don't look at me disgusted or anything. Also it is a nice sign to show you notice the other person.

A few times now I've read that if you fake a smile for some time it will turn into a real smile. Like, if you smile at yourself in the mirror for some minutes for no reason then you keep smiling afterwards even though you are not looking into the mirror anymore.

I want to challenge myself and I call it the "Smiling challenge". What I want to try is to smile as much as I can everyday. When I am in school I'll try to remember how happy I can be to go to school. When I am out with my friends I'll try to remember how lucky I am to have such good friends. When I am doing simply anything I'll try to remember how happy I can be about my life and how much I love every little thing about it.

I want you to do the same. Take this challenge and try to smile as much as you can. Be happy about your life and how everything is going. Smile at others and they'll smile back.
Believe me a simple smile from everybody can change a lot.

I'm going to keep you updated on the results of this challenge and if you take this challenge then be sure to keep me updated in the comments.

Talk to you soon

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment