Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Red Lentil Curry

Hello beautiful people.
I had many reactions about my post on being pescetarian and mostly people were very interested in that topic. This is why I wanted to share some recipes with you. Today I decided to give you one of my absolute favorite vgetarian recipes and the best thing is that it is even vegan. So without further ado here is the recipe:


You will need:
375g red lentils
3/4 l vegetable broth
1 1/2 bu scallions
3 red peppers
2 carottes
1 1/2 tb vegetable oil
3 tb curry powder
1/2 dried chillies
pepper, salt




 Cook the lentils in the vegetable broth for 5 minutes.
While it is cooking, cut the scallions into small rings.
After that you cut the carotts and the peppers into very small cubes.
Then you roast the vegetables in hot oil for about 2 minutes.
Flavour the mix with some curry powder.
Afterwards you give the lentils with the broth to the vegetables.
Now you just have to flavour it with the chillies and salt and pepper and you are done.


I really hope you like this post/recipe. Be sure to tell me if you try it, I would really like to hear your thoughts on it.

I will talk to you soon

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment