Sunday, April 26, 2015

The urge to hug someone



Hello beautiful people,
so recently I had a really weird feeling and I don‘t know if it is just me being weird or if it’s totally normal so I thought I would talk to you about it.

I was standing somewhere with my friends and while they were talking I was thinking about different stuff and I realized that in about one year I will probably live somewhere else and we will all study at different universities. That’s when I suddenly had the urge to hug them.
I didn’t want it to be one of those hugs where you just hug each other really quickly but I wanted it to be a real hug.

When I hug people (and I don’t mean to greet them) I get this feeling of being safe and that they will somehow stay in my life forever even though I know most of them probably won't. It feels like they can’t leave me and everything will be alright. And at that moment I just needed one of those hugs. I wanted to feel safe and I wanted to feel as if they would never leave.

A hug can comfort people and it can just mean everything to someone. 
Also when somebody does something really sweet I just instantly get the feeling that I should give that person a hug. Personally I think hugs are a great thing and I love hugging people in general. Hugging a person you really like or love is a great feeling.

Now tell me: 
Am I weird?
Do you also sometimes have the urge to hug someone?
Do you always know why you want to hug someone or does this feeling come out of nowhere? 

I'm really looking forward to reading your comments and I will talk to you soon,

Norina xx

9 comments:

  1. I don't think your weird for wanting to hug someone. I get the urge sometimes too we all do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. haha now I'm not alone anymore :)

      Delete
  2. I'd love to be one of those people who likes hugs. I get really awkward whenever I have to hug someone who isn't a member of my family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also know that feeling. I love when someone hugs me but I'm sometimes too shy to hug somebody else :)

      Delete
  3. You're not weird! It happens hah x
    much love | Trillu.com

    ReplyDelete