Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Changes

Hello to the world.
I wanted to write so many blogpost about so many different things but I hadn't had the time until now.
I was so busy the whole time but I also had so many ideas and things I wanted to talk about. 
There were some things that captured my attention and that I wanted to share my opinion about.

I want to write about happiness, equality and so many things that bother me. I really hope that I can get you to think about what you could to to be happier or what good things you could do for this world.

This post here is really short and I know that. But I just wanted to tell you about the changes. I don't know when things will inspire me to write about them or what exactly I will write about and I can't promise anything.

Also in all post I will talk about my opinion on things. They don't have to be your opinion or whatever. But that is what blogs are about. They are about sharing ones own opinion and telling it to the world. So that's exactly what I am going to do.

I don't want to write about beauty, fashion or anything like that. These are just not the things that make me the most happy. I thought about creating a fashion blog some time but what interests me more is real problems and real happiness. I mean if beauty makes you happy then it is ok, but it is just not what I see when I think about happiness.

When I think about happiness I think of colours, smiling people all over the world, children that play just being happy,... There are so many different things that make people happy and also so many things that make me unhappy at the same time.

That's what I want this blog to be about and I hope you want to read about it.
If you don't like this topic I totally respect that. I mean respect is the first step to feeling happy and also making others happy.

Do what you love and love what you do,

Norina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment